British multinational retailer Marks & Spencers, have revealed their vegan Christmas offerings.
Marks & Spencer Plc. are a British retail company specialising in selling high-quality clothing, home and food products. M&S Food is the food and beverage sector of the company, who, 3 months in advance, have revealed their vegan menu for the festive period.
At the beginning of the year, M&S launched their plant-based food brand Plant Kitchen, that they have consistently updated and amended since the launch in January.
The Christmas vegan options are set to include:
- Root Vegetable Tarte Tatin, £10
- Plant kitchen No Pork Pigs in Duvets £3.50
- 12 Mushroom Bao Buns, £7
- Plant Kitchen Vegetable Gravy, £1.50
- Plant kitchen Bread Sauce, £1
- Plant kitchen 6 Lattice Mine Pies, £1.25
Earlier on in the year, Waitrose also revealed their Christmas options.
Leave a Comment